Agile Thought Leader
HP Enterprise Services - UK; Various locations (Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom)
HP is seeking Agile Thought Leaders to provide:
Mentoring, Coaching, Training and Assessment internally and to customers.
Our Agile Leadership:
- Supports organisations in exploring, adopting and optimising Agile habits, based on the foundation of Agile principles and values.
- Assesses, trains, coaches and mentors Agile Teams, and the leaders of the organisations in which Agile methods are being adopted.
- Helps organisations develop and sustain a simple measurement system for the Team performance.
- Helps Teams and stakeholders to define and experiment with various countermeasures to the impediments uncovered in the work process.
- Develops and delivers customised training
- Acts as a change agent in collaboratively creating a continuous improvement culture
- Grows next generation Agile leaders
Desired Skills & Experience
Attributes of an AgileCoach:
- People focus
- Personal Mastery
For clients with large, complex operating environments, HP Enterprise Services provides end-to-end IT services in applications, business process, and infrastructure technology outsourcing for increased productivity, innovation, and security so businesses can plan for future growth and governments can efficiently deliver citizen services.
- November 8, 2011
- Mid-Senior level
- Project Management, Information Technology
- Information Technology and Services
- Job ID:
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY!